Milano Toons 031 Milano Toons 031

kinda bad way to come back

I was dissapointed in the first two, DDS's was his usual self, but the audio was scratchy

I was however liking red's

Kinda a bad way to start back though, with 1 good, 1 alright, and 2 crappy entries

I'm sure we'll do better later on though!

llamma

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

OMG OMG!

OMG, this is by far one of the best thigns on newgrounds right now ever.

I had been pondering over making a music vid for this the last few months, but it wouldn't have turned out half as good as this one. The tone, the characters, the animation, the drawings, EVERYTHING fits the song perfectly.

5/5 10/10
-nate

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

Awesome

I really love your animation style in this! Can't wait for it to come out. The whole 'mulit-number' thing was pretty funny

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

OMG! I love it!

I apsolutely love this game. Smple at first, but omg it's so much fun! You've done a great thing. this thing is very fun!
Good Job!

FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

I really liked this!

I once made a little video like this once, it wasn't as in depth or detailed as this. Once thing I would suggest, try to make some sort of story for this, even if it just consists of some animation. also, credits. But as it stands, I realy liked this! Good Job!

10/10
5/5

-nate

safe tom from fire safe tom from fire

OMG!!!

OMG! Hilarious! Best game i've ever played. It was so realistic too. ya know... with the fireballs constantly being around me too. "OMG I'M ON FIRE" HILARIOUS! MAKE MORE!!!!!! MAKE MORE!!!!!!

evestraw responds:

thanks i will make more

Synth Beat Synth Beat

Perfect

I know this review is long overdue, but I gotta say thanks for making this, it fit perfectly in my Frantic game! It's awesome!

&amp;lt; - Penis Corkscrew - &amp;gt; < - Penis Corkscrew - >

Woot

there's a party in my pants and this is the song being played!!

wesdood responds:

oh babi

_-=[Bitter Sweet Harp]=-_ _-=[Bitter Sweet Harp]=-_

Awesome!

I really enjoyed this! all of your songs I enjoyed as well.
I wonder, what program are you using to write these masterpieces?

Very good job on all of these!
llamma

MaestroSorrow responds:

I thank you. The program I use is Fruity Studio's, however this program is not what generates the sounds. The VST I use (for now) is Edirol Orchestral. Soon I will migrate over to Garritan's Personal Orchestral, it seems many good composers are using this VST, I want to know what the buzz is all about ^^.