Milano Toons 031 Milano Toons 031

kinda bad way to come back

I was dissapointed in the first two, DDS's was his usual self, but the audio was scratchy

I was however liking red's

Kinda a bad way to start back though, with 1 good, 1 alright, and 2 crappy entries

I'm sure we'll do better later on though!

llamma

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

OMG OMG!

OMG, this is by far one of the best thigns on newgrounds right now ever.

I had been pondering over making a music vid for this the last few months, but it wouldn't have turned out half as good as this one. The tone, the characters, the animation, the drawings, EVERYTHING fits the song perfectly.

5/5 10/10
-nate

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

Awesome

I really love your animation style in this! Can't wait for it to come out. The whole 'mulit-number' thing was pretty funny

Clock Day '06: The 'B'ee Clock Day '06: The 'B'ee

Awesome!

Awsome! I'm in teh credits sweet!

the animation was kickass. Actually very good in a pool of crap(the portal)!

You rule!

BoltClock responds:

Cool, you reviewed.

-The Clockcrew TV Collab- -The Clockcrew TV Collab-

Awesome

It was awesome, but why did it say 2005, this is clockday 2006! UH OH! looks like someone messed up lol

SBC's Great Adventure SBC's Great Adventure

I liked this

I really liked this! it was funny! great voice acting and character placement etc. Good Job!

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

Milano Toons 026 Milano Toons 026

...but i did anyway!

There was nothing against me submitting it, just like you submitting them. You could've. HAH!

But to teh submission, I liked it, there have been better, but as always, they're fun!

-nate

A Joke Too Much A Joke Too Much

WOW!

Honestly, i did the voices before i saw the animation, and it's ALOT better than i thought! A huge improvement on your animation skills!

I also love the voice work lol

The Hes Collection The Hes Collection

fifened!

fifened!!!

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

thxened

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

OMG

OMG that's all i can say. I dont really like sprites unless they're well done, and this my good man, was VERY WELL DONE! The movie grabbed my attention and wouldn't let go. It was an action packed thrill ride that had me on the edge of my seat.

You mastered the action and drama of DBZ while still keeping the humor and feel-good attitude of mario. The addition of sonic keeps this even better.

I give a broad bravo upon this piece of masterwork. You should proud of such. This is quite literally, Awesome!

Congrats!